Monday, March 29, 2010

Adventures in Zumba Land

Hello, nobody!

Today I went on an adventure into the land of Zumba already accepting the fact that I was going to look like a fool.... however, I didn't particularly feel like one. I thought I wasn't going to enjoy it but honestly I had a BLAST. It was so awesome. I'm sure it didn't hurt any that my Weight Watcher's leader runs the Zumba classes but I love to dance and I enjoyed myself greatly.

I do have a polar HRM so I put that on before I went and after 55 minutes of latin awesomeness I burned 876 calories and even though I got lost 3 or 4 times I kept up pretty damn good with the skinny minnies and white girls sans rhythm. (Not that I'm a white girl with latin rhythm but there's some promise there, it's the band geek in me that can keep the count)

Now to get Momma C to go.... (when her knee is better)

I think I'm going to do it again this Thursday after my classes. Tomorrow and Wednesday after I get my first tattoo I'll attempt to make it into the gym for some weights and cardio fun. Until next time!

-Doc Dre

No comments:

Post a Comment